Getting into an auto accident...
Whether it’s a car, motorcycle, or any other vehicle, a collision can be fatal. This is why The Inserra Law Firm takes these matters very seriously. We know how detrimental an auto accident can be to someone’s health, livelihood, and overall life and we’re here to help you make the legal process as stress free as possible.
What to do after an accident:
1. Stay at the scene of the accident.
2. Protect the integrity of the scene.
3. Call the police.
4. Make a accurate record of what happened.
5. Take pictures of the accident.
6. Exchange information with the other motorist(s).
7. Report the accident to your insurance company.
8. Seek medical attention.
9. Keep a file of all accident related documents.
10. Consult your attorney. If you do not have attorney, get one immediately
Who is at fault?
Who is at fault is determined by police, insurance companies, and the courts. Generally, who ever is considered to be negligent is the driver responsible or the accident. Of course, things aren't so simple or black-and-white. This is just one reason why you always want an attorney on your side.
Why hire a lawyer?
Hiring an attorney like Andrew Inserra, who is an expert in Auto Accident Law, will benefit you immensely. One of the first and possibly one of the most important benefits is getting the most compensation possible. Perhaps in your case it's hard to distinguish which driver is at fault. Your attorney will make you appear in the best possible light. The fact is these cases can take all sorts of twists and turns and there's simply just too much at stake for you, your future, your family....make the wise decision and hire The Inserra Law Firm if you've been in an auto accident.
Start your FREE consultation by filling out the form below or by calling : 833-4-LEGALHELP