Start your FREE consultation by clicking the contact link below and filling out the form below or by calling : 833-4-LEGALHELP


Have you been injured in a bicycle accident?

If you've been injured in a bicycle accident you can sue the responsible party and receive compensation if you can prove liability. In the state of Florida the victim has 4 years from the date of the accident to begin the claim process. Bicyclists are considered motorists in the state of Florida and are subject to the same laws and have the same rights. 

What to do if you've been in a bicycle accident?

The first thing to do is seek medical attention. The next priority should be finding a lawyer who's an expert at bicycle accident law such as The Inserra Law Firm.